Steps to Donate Milk
- Call 407-248-5050 for a telephone interview.
- Complete a secure online health questionnaire.
- Provide permission to contact healthcare providers.
- Complete a free blood screening.
- Deliver your precious milk to a local depot or ship it via a returnable cooler.
- You must be in excellent health.
- You must be a non-smoker.
- Milk must not be frozen longer than 8 months in a freezer that is cold enough to keep ice cream frozen.
- There should be no cost to you for donating your milk. Your time pumping your milk for donation is greatly appreciated and a huge gift to tiny babies at risk.
Learn more about donating milk, who receives donor milk, and how the milk is processed.
Reach us by phone at 407-248-5050 to get started.